Integrating Mozambique’s Transport Infrastrucuture
IQPC is proud to announce Africa’s leading Transport Infrastructure Mozambique events taking place in Maputo, Mozambique from the 11 - 14 March 2013.
Infrastructure in Mozambique is currently undergoing significant expansion and major rehabilitation with USD 34 billion being invested in Mozambique’s infrastructure over the next decade and twenty two billion dollars earmarked for developing in the transport sector.
What makes Transport Infrastructure Mozambique the largest gathering where global experts and regional leaders meet to discuss the latest infrastructure projects
- Top leading road, port and rail infrastructure ministerial delegations, high-level transport infrastructure executives, policy makers and international financiers will gather in Maputo, to explore strategic insights into the latest SADC Regional Infrastructure Master Plan and the latest new road, port and rail rehabilitation and expansion projects being planned
- Latest regulatory and policy updates - Hear the latest port master plan and how this will impact port concessions, developments and improvements of landside facilities and exapnsion of service corridors
- Keynote presentions from Honourable Minister Cadmiel Feliane Muthemba, Osario Lucas and Dr. Danilo Nala who will who will discuss integrating transport corridors, the gateway to Sub Sahara and the latest Port Master Plan strategy and Mozambique's infrastrucutre Q3 updates
- Extended netoworking opportunities - The leading Mozambique event where global experts and regional leaders meet to discuss the latest transport infrastructure sector structures including the latest master plan, finance models for attracting investment, structured finance for sustainable transport infrastructure, corridor develoment and developing a rail regulator
Monday 11 March 2013
Masterclass A: Creating projects that attract Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
Spend valuable time with infrastructure legal experts and learn how use PPPs to build cost effective transport infrastructure through private sector investment. This interactive workshop will showcase insights into what is a public private partnership, standardising project documentation, project selection strategies and essential considerations, fundamental risk evaluation techniques
Thursday 14 March 2013
Masterclass B: Delivering sustainable transport infrastructure: Economic perspective on transport and logistic costs
Continuing the discussions from the past three days, this interactive masterclass will explore recent developments and focus on legal and financial aspects of establishing infrastructure projects in the new infrastructure transport plan and how this will impact the logistic costs. This session will look at understanding the transport infrastructure landscape, creating a sustainable transport infrastructure, investing, maximising shareholder value, the impact of supply chain logistrics on the ecnomy and how will local content influence procurement.
What makes Transport Infrastructure Mozambique 2013 the region’s most strategic event you can attend?
- Evaluate new project and planned expansion opportunities
- Gain insight into where the industry stands and where existing new planned projects will be
- Meet the leaders and key-decision makers from government, operators, regulators and business
You can’t afford to miss out on this conference! 11 - 14 March 2013, Maputo, Mozambique
Which executives will you network with?
- National Directors: Infrastructure
- Executive Board Members
- Country Mangers
- General Managers
- Directors: Infrastructure
- Directors: Logistics
- Directors: Supply Chain
- Directors: Operations
- Head of Engineering
- Head of Supply Chain
- Head of Logistics
- Rail, Road and Port Operators
- Mining & Exploration
- Oil & Gas Exploration
- Project developers and consulting engineers